End looms for $150 million Opal card loophole used by Sydney commuters Read more: ht (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: End looms for $150 million Opal card loophole used by Sydney commuters Read more

It makes sense why it's measured by distance, but this stupid "credit" thing and increasing travel caps...

Would be better if they perhaps just increased the fares without the travel cap change

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: End looms for $150 million Opal card loophole used by Sydney commuters Read more

But is there still $2.50 sunday funday tho...
"Saturday and Sunday will have daily caps of $7.20 (Adult), $5.40 (Concession) and $3.60 (Child/Youth)"

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC

"Saturday and Sunday will have daily caps of $7.20 (Adult), $5.40 (Concession) and $3.60 (Child/Youth)"
lol I still have my child/youth opal card

pretty sure it's still valid until the end of march

after that rip

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

lol I still have my child/youth opal card

pretty sure it's still valid until the end of march

after that rip
BRB buying youth opal card

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

It makes sense why it's measured by distance, but this stupid "credit" thing and increasing travel caps...

Would be better if they perhaps just increased the fares without the travel cap change
yeah 60$ weekly wtfff bruh

sinophile

HSC
N/A

yeah 60$ weekly wtfff bruh
no ticket fine is $200, so its actually more cost effective to travel with no ticket so long as you don't get fined more than once every 3 weeks

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

no ticket fine is $200, so its actually more cost effective to travel with no ticket so long as you don't get fined more than once every 3 weeks
lol omg ur right

fak it just fare evade

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

Now everyone be evading gg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

Now everyone be evading gg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Just don't do it on light rail, they always check.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)