End of HSC Chemistry-glad or sad? (1 Viewer)

End of HSC Chemistry:Glad or sad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

karumi

HSC
I'm overwhelmingly GLAD!!! I liked chem but not only did I suck at it but I also had the WORST teacher in the world who held an unfathomnable (sp?) hatred towards me so meh. *shrugs*

Riona

Pfeffernuesse?
HSC
Even our chemistry teacher finds Chemistry very challenging and his true passion is very obviously for Bio, and as students we pick up on that.

We had a student teacher come in once and teach us Chemistry, he made it seem so easy and clear cut because that was how he thought of it. Chemistry was his natural talent and he enjoyed it and this came through his teaching.

dikeymikey

HSC
N/A
lilchezza said:
QUOTE dikeymikey -

"I'll miss chem heaps. I had the best teacher ever. Miss P you ROCK!!!!"

I'll also miss chem heapsies, I kinda SUCKED at it, but I found it interesting and enjoyable (yea I'm weird lol) I also had the awesomest teacher - Ms P...where you from??
I'm from Northern Beaches Christian School. :p

sandz_2

HSC
i think both glad and sad.. i kinda sucked at it but the class was so fun to be in especially been with good ppl and having one of the best teachers in the world..:) the only thing i didn't like was having so much homework compared to other subjects. I'd have chem h/w everyday i wouldn't even both writing it down in my school diary lol. Looks like the h/w won't stop there since i'll probably bump into it again at uni!

poopoohead

HSC
sad cos our chem classes were heaps fun- our teacher is the biggest idiot. ha ha

glad cos well its the end of HSC i suppose

dunno04

HSC
poopoohead said:
sad cos our chem classes were heaps fun- our teacher is the biggest idiot. ha ha

glad cos well its the end of HSC i suppose
yeah...
mixed feelings i guess...
But mostly glad

Benmc

HSC
Glad its over and theres no more stupid equations.
But i'll miss the classes. The experiment days were always the most fun and we had the greatest chem teacher ever. :)

franken

HSC
stupidest poll ever!!
the less chemistry in life the better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)