eng parody (1 Viewer)

bubblesss

HSC
hey guys,

anyone know of any parody essay in the resources section? need to get an idea of one asap. if any1 has theirs feel free to post it up.:wave: where else could i find one?

bubblesss

HSC
oh stuff the parody !!!!!!!does anyone know of any good creative writing essays in the resources section? i want to get an idea of other's essays.
does anyone know of any related texts for change - any journal entries perhaps??????????? please help ASAP.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
bubblesss said:
oh stuff the parody !!!!!!!does anyone know of any good creative writing essays in the resources section? i want to get an idea of other's essays.
does anyone know of any related texts for change - any journal entries perhaps??????????? please help ASAP.
Have you bothered looking yourself? Since only you know what you're after, it would make sense to just do it yourself. So lazy.

Seriously. :rolleyes:

bubblesss

HSC
tanjin said:
Have you bothered looking yourself? Since only you know what you're after, it would make sense to just do it yourself. So lazy.

Seriously. :rolleyes:
sorry but i cant seem to find any journal/diary entries in the resources section.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
bubblesss said:
sorry but i cant seem to find any journal/diary entries in the resources section.
I was only teasing.

But, if you've had a look through them all and haven't found what you're after, then most likely it's not there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)