• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Eng @ UTS (1 Viewer)

13yrsWASTED

......hey people,im in the midst of choosing courses so send them in to UAC. im in yr 12 this yr.....i know that i want to do Countruction though im not sure which uni to pick....i am contemplating either USYD or UTS.....ideas and help in choosing will be greately appreciated...thankyou.....tell me why UTS would be better ......sell it too me :p thanx

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
English at UTS really is an enlightening experience. I highly recommend it. You'll also get plenty of easy marks due to the high population of FOBs.

Then again, your lack of punctuation and proper structures is worrying.

gman03

HSC
Faculty of English!!!

I think the best way to figure it out is to attend their open day.. You can always change your preferences the day before the due date.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I've heard from friends that it was mainly because of their one year internship (dip. of PP) that they offer with the degree. Thats what made them decide between UTS and another uni. Depends on you I guess, and if you see that as an extra yr that will be worth it in the end

MoNNiE

HSC
hmm i'm really not sure what the difference is between the unis..!
some of my friends say engineering grads at usyd are less prefered over uts graduates because they are inexperienced within the field chosen -- in otherwords they know the stuff off by the top of their head... but when it comes to implementing it into industry they seem to flop~
to me.. usyd may have the prestige.. but i don't think it has the resources like uts...

what i just said is very neive and biased.... choose if u would use it or not!

subice

*Veni*Vidi*Vici*
HSC
Okai AustMostWnted dude... let's juss think this way... which graduation certificate do u like hanging on ur wall more? Syd or UTS?
Coz that's probz the only difference between the two uni's - the certificatez! coz the lecturers r useless... and u'll be doing most of the learning urself!
Does that help?~ if u're still unsure... think about it this way... which uni is the easiest for u to get to?? coz trust me! u'll LOVVVEE sleep-in's!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)