Engineering UNSW or UTS or UQ? (1 Viewer)

Rishipreetam

HSC
Which is best in terms of job for international student and reputation in Australia
2nd question is .
Which university is easy to complete engineering (Mechatronics)

Is it hard at UQ and UNSW then UTS?
I heard timetable of UTS is flexible

Please help regarding this?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
well depends what you want to do.

I study mechatronics at UNSW and I wouldn't have a clue wheather how hard/easier other unis. Engineering (probably everywhere) invlolves a lot of work, time and committment.

they're all quite reputable imo

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
UTS is Ez pz

If u want to challenge yourself and be around other international students u can go to unsw

Rishipreetam

HSC
well depends what you want to do.

I study mechatronics at UNSW and I wouldn't have a clue wheather how hard/easier other unis. Engineering (probably everywhere) invlolves a lot of work, time and committment.

they're all quite reputable imo
Hmm Thanks ....so u mean UNSW or UTS or UQ both exams are similar and hardwork to get marks are also similar right?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm Thanks ....so u mean UNSW or UTS or UQ both exams are similar and hardwork to get marks are also similar right?
Easy in terms of hardwork or passing the exams?
being honest there is no way to answer your questions because we are unsure what you're asking

if you just want to breeze at uni, pick something else other than engineering, possibly arts, media, etc

if you want an engineering degree you're gonna have to put some effort in at any uni and it will be stressful everywhere

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
also different courses teach different things and they vary between uni. FEA at one uni might be very easy because they test only easy things but difficult at another because theres more emphasis on it

Rishipreetam

HSC
being honest there is no way to answer your questions because we are unsure what you're asking

if you just want to breeze at uni, pick something else other than engineering, possibly arts, media, etc

if you want an engineering degree you're gonna have to put some effort in at any uni and it will be stressful everywhere
I am work load hours compared to UTS and UNSW

I got admission from both for 3year transfer?
So
Which is best I am unable to figure out
UTS BEng mechatronic with Diploma in professional engineering practice

Or

BEng mechatronics in UNSW

So which is better?

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
*Insert Squareroot's UNSW bias here*

Though to be fair, I think in this case that would be justified. If I had to choose between those 2 options, I'd go with UNSW as they've got a better reputation and I believe they've recently upgraded some of their mech facilities (Square pls confirm?). UNSW also has a good timetabling system, though if it's like USYD then there are no lecture options after 2nd year since the class sizes eventually get quite small.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
*Insert Squareroot's UNSW bias here*
UNSW 100% amirite ;)

Though to be fair, I think in this case that would be justified. If I had to choose between those 2 options, I'd go with UNSW as they've got a better reputation and I believe they've recently upgraded some of their mech facilities (Square pls confirm?). UNSW also has a good timetabling system, though if it's like USYD then there are no lecture options after 2nd year since the class sizes eventually get quite small.
yes can confirm mech just underwent (not good enough) refirb and elec is getting done up now ready for next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)