Engineering what???! (1 Viewer)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
haha i think i posted this b4 but yeah i see what u mean....it can be hard sometimes especially with the shift towards qualitative aswers stead of quantitative across the board....

my engo teacher calls it garbage, cos you can come up with airy fairy answers and get marks for it...
and although the book does not have headings cut out for you in bold in all the questions, it would not be too difficult to manipulate the answers that they actually DO give you for similar questions...

for example in the question you just mentioned...try to be creative!
eg from what i can bs from the top of my head:
-takes up copious tracts of land reqd for construction
-noise pollution
-allows for greater efficiency of transportation
-man not be good for enviornment, especially if many airports are built. Can prevent reainwater from seeping into soil and runoff is into places which dont really need it
-allow for increased air travel over the vicinity of the airport = greater fuel dumping and chemical pollution

if you have any more question between now and the HSC im sure many of the members here will be more than happy to led you a helping hand...so its no use panicking at this satge rite?

anyways all the best

tieki

Yeah, I don't know how accurate our teaching was, I just make summary notes off the syllabus and textbook then study from those...and 76% isn't too bad, Survivor39, certainly not enough to drop it for...my opinion, anyway :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)