Engineering. (1 Viewer)

imprsiv

HSC
Hey guys,

The UTS engineering DFEE uai cut-off is 75, i automatically get 6 UAI points cause of my subjects. i was wondering what are the chances of getting into the course with a UAI less than <69?? and also, u pay 20 grand a year for 4 years or 5 years?? the course is 5 years but doesnt the UNI pay for the extra year internship?? thanks.

imprsiv

HSC
thanks musk. so basically you will not be offered main round cause u hav to wait until those CSP spots fill up? i want to do civil and environmental, how would u know if you "have it"??

imprsiv

HSC
Musk said:
do you have a passion for problem solving?

like do you play chess?
sudoku?
or even strategy computer games?
Yeah i like strategy games. eg the game MYST... never really played chess but i like solving problems..

I havnt done the questionnaire yet do u recommend i do it? thanks for ur help guys.
Civil and Environmental degree sounds really interesting thats what i really want to do. You got any friends doing that course?

Oh and one more question lol is it possible to change from DFEE to CSP if u are doing well?

eppingMCE

HSC
imprsiv said:
Hey guys,

The UTS engineering DFEE uai cut-off is 75, i automatically get 6 UAI points cause of my subjects. i was wondering what are the chances of getting into the course with a UAI less than <69?? and also, u pay 20 grand a year for 4 years or 5 years?? the course is 5 years but doesnt the UNI pay for the extra year internship?? thanks.
Man seriously are u expecting the worest, and are u fully loaded or somthing?? why are u thinking about paying DFEE for 4yrs, u can transfer into hecs once u get a credit average.

imprsiv

HSC
eppingMCE said:
Man seriously are u expecting the worest, and are u fully loaded or somthing?? why are u thinking about paying DFEE for 4yrs, u can transfer into hecs once u get a credit average.
Yeah of course ill transfer if i get the chance. How is this done thou? what happens if u have already payed the full amount or u hav a loan? do u claim everything back or somethin..

imprsiv

HSC
lol nah im relaxed. i just dont want to get into UWS. too far for me.
im gona do the questionairre soon after my exams. :D

ali2

ali2
HSC
I have a student who got 2007 UAI of 71 and is devastated!He wants to go to UNSW for ??engineering.What's the cut off for UNSW? UTS?UWS?Any alternatives?He cant pay as his mum is a cleaner and his dad needs a kidney transplant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)