ENGL218 and MUS205 (1 Viewer)

Bubblewax

HSC
Hello fellow enrolling folks!

I've already enrolled, but I'm still not really sure about which electives I want to do this semester... can anyone tell me what they thought of ENGL218 and/or MUS205? Difficulty, time consumption, interest, fun... anything that's a bit more useful than the tiny blurbs the handbook provides... :)

leeha

HSC
Can't say much about ENGL but I did MUS205 last year and it was awesome. Kinda felt the lecturer could have been a bit more excited about such awesome course content but she made it a very supportive and relaxed environment, especially since singing in front of people can get quite nerve wrecking for some people.
Its only time consuming when you do the group performance, but its so much fun that you don't really feel like its a massive assignment. and its only 2 contact hours per week so thats good too.. as for difficulty...not really!!

Bubblewax

HSC
Thanks leeha for the info! :) What kind of content does it cover? It sounds like a fun subject but I was never really good at theory for stuff like music or the arts, hehehe, more of a science person... And what kind of assessments does it have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)