English Advance HSC Marking (1 Viewer)

__samuelkim__

HSC
Do HSC markers usually tend to mark more leniently than trials? Or is it the other way around.

stormii

HSC
Do HSC markers usually tend to mark more leniently than trials? Or is it the other way around.
Not too sure but I think there might be multiple markers for essay sections and they take the average? That's what I heard from a teacher I think. And many ppl say they usually mark more leniently in HSC. But probs depends still on the marker.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
depends on the school you go to but often they're more lenient than school. my teacher was literally giving us exemplars from the nesa hsc workbook that got band 6 marks but she kept on saying here at my school they'd get around 15-16/20 💀💀

__samuelkim__

HSC
cos idk if i should change my essays from trials i got like 16 for most of them but i go to a selective school. i dont even think i got time to change them just gotta start memorising.

stormii

HSC
cos idk if i should change my essays from trials i got like 16 for most of them but i go to a selective school. i dont even think i got time to change them just gotta start memorising.
yeah 16 is probs still good. Im pretty sure they will be more lenient anyways and is also about luck lol just try to implement the feedback from the teachers.

carrotsss

HSC
it depends, if your teachers are hsc markers then they should mark fairly but if they’re not who knows

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)