• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

English Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (29 Viewers)

jn3238291

HSC
8:30 itll happen, minor pushback we fr need another forum for everyone whos cooked
real, just stocked up on 2 more redbulls, low-key why sleep tonight when I can get it all in then sleeping and waking up 2 hours before and not knowing anything. i don't have another exam for a week so I'm just sacrificing tonight is that even a bad strategy.

rev668

HSC
real, just stocked up on 2 more redbulls, low-key why sleep tonight when I can get it all in then sleeping and waking up 2 hours before and not knowing anything. i don't have another exam for a week so I'm just sacrificing tonight is that even a bad strategy.
aight bruh imma pack up bp3 mod a and move onto eliot for trials i was on bp2 of eliot and it was 1130pm i pulled it off im gonna have to run it back

tvskAXatar

HSC
I don’t get the complaining across the news media and other platforms about that AI image question. (That AI image question made headlines in the SMH today)

I just said the salience (photographic focus) on the MacBook and it’s desktop background having the same image as the real background represents the owner’s sentimental love for this location and/or external environment - aided by the rich use of colour, and just compared it to the idea of joy conveyed in that farm text. Am I cooked or can I get some marks here?

JosephSeed

HSC
damn i wish
for mod A hagseed tempest i did 2 large bodies with comparison of both texts and 4 quotes in each

for mod B ts eliot i did 3 paragraphs with 3 pieces of evidence and 2 poems in each paragraph but analysed 3 poems total so like
poem 1 & 2
poem 2 & 3
poem 3 & 1
i could do that muc, i can barely write fast enough

roseviolett

HSC
I don’t get the complaining across the news media and other platforms about that AI image question. (That AI image question made headlines in the SMH today)

I just said the salience (photographic focus) on the MacBook and it’s desktop background having the same image as the real background represents the owner’s sentimental love for this location and/or external environment - aided by the rich use of colour, and just compared it to the idea of joy conveyed in that farm text. Am I cooked or can I get some marks here?
it's just kind of ironic that nesa used what looks like it came straight out of dall-e when another text discussed the limitations of ai - question itself was fine tbh
its a comparative so as long as you linked your analysis to the other text you'd be fine - they don't care about having complex techniques really

onetwothreefour

HSC
would they let me sit towards the back of the room if I asked because I find the middle super distracting? should I ask or am I braindead?

tvskAXatar

HSC
Does your school exam hall screen have a countup clock or countdown timer? I feel like the former just wastes time especially in pressure situations when you know you’re behind.

radagastthebrown

HSC

I said that same technique, but spoke about how the different persona's in each text appreciate their natural surroundings in differing ways.

inhalerluvr

HSC
Does your school exam hall screen have a countup clock or countdown timer? I feel like the former just wastes time especially in pressure situations when you know you’re behind.
we're so povo that it is literally a digital clock and then a whiteboard only on one side of the room telling u when time is up

roseviolett

HSC
would they let me sit towards the back of the room if I asked because I find the middle super distracting? should I ask or am I braindead?
not sure. at my school someone asked for a less squeaky desk and they made sure she was sitting in the exact same place (but with a different desk yk)
they organise the papers by student numbers so when they collect them its easier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 14)