English, Business, Legal, Modern history tutoring (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

since a few people PM'd me asking details and it won't let me PM back atm for some reason, i'll post a thingo in here..

did HSC in 2004.

English adv - AOS - imag journeys - core text - Coleridge poems. Extras - Fallen(movie wit denzel washington in it) and "The Life" (Leunig cartoon
Module A - Transformations - Hamlet and R&G
Module B - Speeches
Module C - Powerplay - Core text - 1984. Extras - "Argentina : the spoils of war" (doco) and Leunig Cartoon - untitled one.
Mark - 98 in school, 96 overall

English Ext 1 - Individual and Society - Core texts - Browning poems, A Doll's House, Pride and Prejudice, Extras - "the Chuch" - thomas Hardy, Anna Karenina
Mark - 47 in school, 44 overall

English Ext 2 - Critical response - Analysis of Ida B Wells Barnett's representation in literature - kinda femminist in a way i guess
Mark - 47 in school, 44 overall

Legal Studies - Global Environment, Family
Mark - 96 in school, 95 overall - doing Law at uni too so i can help with pretty much all the other electives too, except for Shelter

Modern History - Russia, Cold War
Mark - 91 overall, can't remember in school - yeah this was one of my shitty HSC exam ones...

Business Studies - yeah all the electives are the same for everyone, but our school did different case studies - we did the usual jamberoo and coca-cola/amatil and QANTAS ones but we also did Fosters, Nike, The Body Shop and a few others so yeah i have a heap of stuff on differnet case studies that are really good to use so your response stands out from the rest of the state who just use the recommended case studies:) Doing business at uni atm too
Mark - 93 overall

But yeah, there's my marks.

Unlike other tutors, i don't hand over copies of my essays and notes, i teach you how to do your own because otherwise all you're doing is learning how to memorise which is pointless. I do give you copies of essay structure, language technique, study guide sheets etc, i have an endless supply lol

I live around blacktown/hills area but i tutor all my other 'students' at parra library simply coz it saves me travelling back and forth for different people.

Prices are between $25 and $35 per hour or between $45 and $65 for 2 hours - depends on the subject and what exactly you want help with. If you plan on sending me practice essays every 2nd day to 'mark' i gues and send back with advice on how to improve it, it'll cost more than if you just want me to go over your assessments and anything you didn't understand in class.

PM me or email me LaraBeach@gmail.com:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)