English Catholic Advanced and Area of Study has BEEN CANCELLED! NO JOKE (1 Viewer)

major booboo

HSC
yes unfortunately everybody who did the catholic english paper will have to resit it. i am not sure about the standard paper but i know that both the advanced and area of study did not count due to a breach of SECURITY! how tedious i think... especially because i smashed journeys... grrr...
good luck. anyway everyone just consider it to be a practice for you all.

good luck and i can say for a lot of people that i am not happy with the school that made this happen.

major booboo

HSC
or maybe just my school? were any other schools notified that it has been rescheduled? please post a reply

Wakaveli

Happenin Muthafuka
HSC
1) My school (Normanhurst)
2) NSB
3) Epping

MaryJ_

HSC
I'm thinking it's just your school, because nobody had told us a thing. I hope for your sake that it's just a rumour. Another exam would not be fun.

Mellonie

HSC
HEy

YER ITS A TRUE N If ur schoool doesnt sit for the test again then it will get in more shit cuz basiaclly someone from ur school could have known the questions before hand disadvantaging half the state

The school was cheltham girls who did the test b4 they were emnt to... the stupid teachers...

Yer well thank god my school made their own tests... Anyway dont worry about sitting for it again... u will have an extra experience point in the real hsc....

MarsBarz

HSC
Not all schools have to resit it. It is up to the school's discretion. The deputy principal informed us this morning that our school is not resitting it.

VQ

HSC
WE ARE RE-SITTING THE EXAM AS WELL...(IHS)

It's because w r a bit behind the schedule and leakage must happen that way...3h writing seemed to be useless last week....but well, we have to take it no matter how....

MX2-MX1-Chem-Phy-ESL-IBS
Aim UAI: 99.75Realistic aim UAI: 90++

hotchick

Only some people have to resit the Trail exam

Hi,
only some people have to sit the trial exam for english.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
hotchick said:
Hi,
only some people have to sit the trial exam for english.

lol that was a month ago/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)