English Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

Classic

Hey all,
I was disappointed with my mark for my major work ... Why didn't they like my poetry?!?! :(
Did anyone feel the same way about their major works?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I was ecstatic, cos I literally started it the week before it was due and was just resigned to the fact it was my 11th unit. The markers certainly saw something in it that I didn't!

Saul

*ss
HSC
haha, was really disappointed!!! major work was the only thing i put any effort into, and cause i got a bad mark it meant that 2 unit english counted (this is very bad, as during the HSC exams, i would literally sit there for periods of time doing nothing, cause i was so sure it wouldn't count)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
i was thrilled when I saw it! I dreamed about getting a mark like this but I'd never thought that it would come true :)

my teacher said that mark made her day :)

Classic

wow .. . well, maybe every1 did go well except me then ... I probably shouldn't have done poetry - too subjective ...
But that was what I was interested in and now it cost me - bugger!!! Oh well.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Classic
wow .. . well, maybe every1 did go well except me then ... I probably shouldn't have done poetry - too subjective ...
But that was what I was interested in and now it cost me - bugger!!! Oh well.
I did poetry too, and not everyone at my school did well in EE2 (see the "Class of 2003 - HSC Marks" forum).

Most, at my school, scored between 20 and 30/50.

The highest was 33/50 (my friend, 1st rank).
I was on 32/50 (ranked 2nd).

I'm not devastated (anymore), as I have other things to worry about. :)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
If I get in to the course I want to do at uni, I will get over it. If I don't, I will be devastated for a while. Still no word from BOS abotu the protest my teacher lodged.... I need closure!

Classic

Let me know how that protest goes, BraindrainedAsh. Im interested in knowing. Now, I want my major work back .... im worried my teacher will keep it and forget to give it back! haha. Im still gonna keep writing and reading poetry ... stuff it. "I get knocked down, but I get up again ... no you're never gonna keep me down ..."

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I was pleasantly surprised with my mark. It made me feel that my effort was worthwhile, and was the highest mark of any of my subjects..Appropriate seeing it was my favourite too. :)

chop_suey12

I was slightly shocked with 49, considering i started it in the holidays between term 2 and term 3 and bascially did a two month crash course!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)