English Extension 2? (1 Viewer)

SanjoyM

HSC
Wat idea did he explore?
I'm not quite sure, but I think something realted to the "Suspension of the Disbelief" in Mythical or Magical literary works, and how it eclipses the veracity of personality, events, time and space? Something like that!

SanjoyM

HSC
I'm not quite sure, but I think something realted to the "Suspension of the Disbelief" in Mythical or Magical literary works, and how it eclipses the veracity of personality, events, time and space? Something like that!
Related*

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
It's a great subject.

At my school, the teachers have meetings with you and we recently had a group meeting of everyone doing it :)

bananaland

HSC
If i do a short story what issues/themes do you recommend me considering?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
If i do a short story what issues/themes do you recommend me considering?
The themes you wish to to explore in your major work should be based on a concrete concept. All themes have their substance, but originality places a huge part.

ClaraZH

HSC
The most important consideration when picking a theme is to make sure you won't get bored with it halfway through the year. I ended up changing my major completely halfway through term one this year. A bit stressful.

Pick something that interests you, something complex enough to work on for an entire year. That's not to say that it has to be complicated- some of the best major works I've seen in ShowCases are the ones with the simplest concepts. English Extension 2 can be either the most enjoyable, or the most stressful subject, depending on how much you enjoy your own work process.

abc12345

HSC
Does anyone know if I can add visual images into my short story? e.g. every dozen or so pages add a relevant image

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)