English Help! (trials Coming) (1 Viewer)

jkie

Hey,
Im having early trials starting soon, Week 9 Term 2.
My Advanced English Topics are:
Area of Study: Physical Journey Skrzyneckis poems
1. Emma/Clueless
2. King Lear
3. Front Line

Can anyone give me advices on how to prepare and be ready for my exams.
Like for Emma and Clueless how many themes I should remember (eg, social status, marriage etc)? What I should concentrate on? Advices/tips?
For King Lear, how many and what I should cover? (feminist reading, marxist reading) How many of these do I have to explain? Basically JUST TELL ME HOW I SHOULD PREPARE FOR THESE TOPICES. I URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Cheers.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i can help you, i basically do the same modules as you, except poems, i do coleridge. add me if you have an msn (rnitya_25@hotmail.com) and i can help you prepare. basicaly, write out what you know, refer to study guides, know good quotes and how to talk about them and know about 3 or 4 themes for each one.

ill give you more of a detailed insight when i talk to you.

cheers

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
Go on theboard of studies past hsc exams site and collect the past hsc questions ofr each of your modules for the last few years you should also collect the markers comments on the questions.
Pick a question you think will occur or combine a few and come up with your own and write an essay plan and introductory paragraph. If you have trouble try it on afew of them. Don't forget to brush up on different textual forms that could be requested i.e. speech and feature artical.
Don't write the whole essay out because if you get into the exam and get a different textual form you might end up writing more in the style of an essay.

goodluck with your trials :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)