English HSC exams (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Less than a week to Paper 1 and 2.

How's everyone feeling? How was everyone's preparation? What module are you most worried about?

Its quite relieving to know that in less than a week, you no longer need to remember random quotes or ur texts for the rest of ur life :D unless u like english.

sappho22

HSC
only worried about mod c. they could hit us with like literally anything and i might just get psyched out idk. the rest i feel really good actually, got my merchant of venice really sharp, mod a too.

+ idgaf about any of the mod c texts so like im a bit screwed innit

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
only worried about mod c. they could hit us with like literally anything and i might just get psyched out idk. the rest i feel really good actually, got my merchant of venice really sharp, mod a too.

Make your piece exquisite. BS the mod c text link in the reflection (if there is one) lol

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

Same im so ready for all the modules but Mod C. Praying that my BS game will be on top if it has to come to that.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
What does everyone think the common module will focus on this year?

think last year it was individuals and challanges; and the 2020 was focusing on storytelling. I'm kinda guessing they will put more emphasis on techniques this year.
I think it’s going to be about collective human experience and more specifically how the collective influences the individual. But idk all speculation.

notme123

HSC
funny story: the 2021 english standard paper actually got 'leaked' early and they had to change it. here was the original.

I hope i dont have to clarify this is a joke but someone posted this document a week before the hsc on the fb discussion group last year claiming it was leaked. Just read every word of text in this document cuz its worth a laugh.

Attachments

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
funny story: the 2021 english standard paper actually got 'leaked' early and they had to change it. here was the original.

I hope i dont have to clarify this is a joke but someone posted this document a week before the hsc on the fb discussion group last year claiming it was leaked. Just read every word of text in this document cuz its worth a laugh.
Thanks for the exam bro, I'm going to share it with my school so they can get practice as well as my teachers so they can format better 👍 Cheers. Also didn't know Eng. Std did Mod C in their paper 1 so shout out to my fellow Eng Std

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Legit just slept today bruh did nothing productive except like a paper 1 exam breh. Hows everyone going

PS i still cant stop laughing from that eng std paper somethings wrong with me

notme123

HSC
Legit just slept today bruh did nothing productive except like a paper 1 exam breh. Hows everyone going

PS i still cant stop laughing from that eng std paper somethings wrong with me
On the productivity thing, majority of people including myself were least productive during the lead up since you should have prepared well beforehand. From now it should just be minor things to fix up.

Also I hold no liability for how the eng std mock paper impacts your mental state or results. It was in the fine print.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)