english inner journey short stories (1 Viewer)

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
ay guys....
does anyone have any good short stories on inner journeys. i want to have a look at a few so i can get some ideas on how to prepare a good one. I tried having a look at the resources on this site and although there were some okay examples , none of them really had that wow factor i'm tryin to implement. your generosity is greatly appreciated. :)

bipolardragon

HSC
Hey dude, trust me on this one. You will preffer not to read others work. The more you read their work, the more likely you are to either go mine is so bad and not care OR go their work is way better than mine, I think I shall copy it. Screwing you over. BTW the resources have some excellent ones on there. I cant remember what section but there is an essay that got 15/15 for there essay. It has an inner journey in it. It was about a girl that was mallested when she was younger. It has the WOW factor you are looking for.

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
bipolardragon said:
Hey dude, trust me on this one. You will preffer not to read others work. The more you read their work, the more likely you are to either go mine is so bad and not care OR go their work is way better than mine, I think I shall copy it. Screwing you over. BTW the resources have some excellent ones on there. I cant remember what section but there is an essay that got 15/15 for there essay. It has an inner journey in it. It was about a girl that was mallested when she was younger. It has the WOW factor you are looking for.

loalz, inglish 4um.

The Tony

HSC
N/A
i dont know much on this topic but what i do know is that this whole concept is ? That ? has been on my mind 4 a while

krystalrenee

HSC
Hey I'm an english teacher and have never posted on this site before so you are lucky you are getting my help for free lol. Use a text out of the board of studies stimulus booklet. We dont teach the text to you guys any more unless we choose to it is not like last year when it was compulsory to teach it. Try that, hope it helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)