English Motivation (1 Viewer)

ccanaris

HSC
Is it effective to study for English this close to the exam?

I have been studying just for English for the past 9 days ~ 6 hours a day which is more than I have done all year :p. I feel like I can't get any more information in my head and feel burnt out/ can't stop procrastinating. Would it be better to focus on my other subjects and wing English I'm aiming for a band 4 in English and band 6 in my other subjects.

ManDarren

HSC
yeah wing english and get 40%. trust me i've done quiite a few times and i've tested it so dont do it.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Is it effective to study for English this close to the exam?

I have been studying just for English for the past 9 days ~ 6 hours a day which is more than I have done all year :p. I feel like I can't get any more information in my head and feel burnt out/ can't stop procrastinating. Would it be better to focus on my other subjects and wing English I'm aiming for a band 4 in English and band 6 in my other subjects.
Sounds like it would be better for you to start focusing on your other subjects as you've done a lot on english.

Maybe look over your quotes in the morning of the exam? But otherwise switch to studying for different subjects.

Hi there444

HSC
Not Unless you memorise. I memorised 8 essays in 3 days and wrote 10 essays in those 3 days and also relaxed some time.

ccanaris

HSC
Dam I've memorised quotes/analysis and my creative does that count? I've also do done 4 past papers and some essay plans

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
just chill the fk out, you don't want to burn out before your first exam lel

Lethal Toxin

HSC
Haven't written one essay, just memorized quotes and key ideas, took me about 2 hours to do that, i would rather fail then study English 6 hours a day lel

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
IDK i've just been reconsolidating my generic essays and sumaries, as well as practising writing essay intros. if you feel tired probs stop and do another subject. don't want to overwhelm yourself.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
IDK i've just been reconsolidating my generic essays and sumaries, as well as practising writing essay intros. if you feel tired probs stop and do another subject. don't want to overwhelm yourself.
I have been doing that as well.

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
Essay intros ftw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)