• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ENGLISH Prelim/HSC Tutor: One Hour Free Trial (1 Viewer)

meeyi

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Students,
I am a highly experienced English tutor with plenty of notes and exam papers, and offering to tutor the following:

- Standard/Advanced/Extension I English (HSC + Prelim)
- Senior English Skills (textual analysis, comparative contextual study, essay structure, short answer prep etc).
- Head start on 2013 AOS (Belonging - conceptual study, creative writing, analysis of self-selected text)
- Exam + Study strategies (accumulated through years of teaching, personal success in HSC, encounters with other successful students and tutors)

Until mid-July, I am offering to conduct one-hour free trial consultation for interested students to experience my teaching style and what I do in lessons. Rate is $35/hr, including access to all of my hardcopy and soft copy learning materials (I also have plenty of HSC/Prelim Mathematic notes (2U, 3U, 4U) and textbooks which you are free to use).

Please email me to book a trial lesson or make an inquiry:
aimee.my.yi@gmail.com

About me:
- Four years of teaching experience and training (worked at numerous tuition colleges and have extensive one-on-one tutoring experience)
- Currently studying at UNSW, undertaking a Bachelors of Combined Law and International Studies.
- Recipient of Premier's Award for All Rounding Excellence (All Subjects Band 6 - 2008 Graduate)
- Highly organised, responsible and friendly :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)