Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

kastone

HSC
zomg that english exam was a joke... i aced the motha fucka

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
That wasn't much of a writing task. One long speech and short news report. But then again I don't know what the markers are looking for in that speech. It was quite easy.

james k

HSC
hey forst mutiple choice was it b =the interviews and the topic or d=interviews and the vehicles also was it wiht that picture was it joy and the answer.who agress alot of mutiple choice could have had 2 answers with them.anyways b or d

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
I think i put B for the first question and joy for the second one ...probably wrong

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
what are you talking about, the whole SC was a joke....

james k

HSC
someone post the mutiple choice answers anyways what to u reckon yous got i reckon30-4510-157.5-1016-20

iEdd

HSC
Maybe you're not as good at english as you think :D
An english paper can never be too easy. That one was easier than I expected, but that's good. And SC isn't a joke, it's just very easy for those who are held back by the simplicity of year 10.

Le3sah

HSC
...I thought the english speech was hard!
Who remembers what the question was? Something something.....daring..something...bridges? T_T After that i don't expect anymore than a band 4.

I'm shattered

G

gilstar

im with Le3sah, speech stuffed me up hard the line was 'imagine a world where hope and daring could build a bridge' or something and that ghey pic hahaha, the rest was pretty easy

james k

HSC
anywone remmeber soem multiple choice questions we cxan go through and get the right answers together anyone remmeber them first one was b anyway rememebr soem more what did yous write fro the collloquial language question in the poem when it goes get a phrase out of the speech

babesterDJ

HSC
omg yeah that report was piss weak, n multiple choice was a breeze. I think the speech thing was a bit left of centre i mean, the wording of the question was slightly confusing so everyone just went on about discrimination and teamwork etc...

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
wow .. you know the report one .. ii thought it was creative writing .. can you still do that ? .. kos some alien space ship landed at my school while the rest of my friends has aussie idol come, multiculturalism shit and normal things .. ><" .. and yeahh .. speaking from a south western sydney public ( crap shit hole ) school .. it wasnt as easy as you people put it .. LOL .. ^^

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
Don't worry, I wrote my school report about Mr Barry Butler, the first human being to ever win a Pidgeon race, however he may be disqualified if he exceeds the weight limit of 85 grams.
It don't matter what you write about as long as you write it in the correct format and stuff.

hurikai

boredofposting
HSC
iEdd said:
Maybe you're not as good at english as you think :D
An english paper can never be too easy. That one was easier than I expected, but that's good. And SC isn't a joke, it's just very easy for those who are held back by the simplicity of year 10.
I second that XDD
You guys are up yourselves :)

For the last section, I wrote some random speech about making the world a better place... you know, with the people standing on each others' shoulders to make a bridge and everything... my friend wrote about how crap the question was... and I think he made a serious attempt - like, the question asked "if you were given this task for year 10"

Anyways, it's the SC, who cares XD

Beege

HSC
meh i thought i did alright in the english SC test last year, but I ended up getting a 66 (Band 3) lol probably cauz I went shit in multiple choice and I didnt finish my narrative at the end.

LaurenHarvey

HSC
The whole concept of the School Certificate is a joke, enjoy the last days of yr 10 you have left:)

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
"2 eazy"

wtf is that?

i mean its the School Cert, of course its going to be easy. saying the 'school cert was a joke' isn't saying much either. everyone knows its a joke, we don't want to hear you repeat it again and again so we gather some kind of respect for you because ur so cool. why would you want it to be any harder?

argh, i'm probably just taking it out on one person, but really its to all those stupid assholes who are acting like top shit.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
it's lame how everyone thinks it's easy, and i think i've screweeed it.
:(

it's never too easy... i thought multiple choice was easy, but then again, there were ones which i thought had two right answers...

it's over anyway. yayy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)