English Short Story/Related Text (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I need ideas with the 2 questions below that can start me off. All assistance is appreciated :)

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]1) Write a short story that explores the concept of belonging in some way. You will be assessed on how well you:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Develop the concept of belonging in your story.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Use language appropriately and creatively to support the ideas in your story.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]You story should be 800 to 1000 words in length.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive][/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]2) Write a proposal of 500 words for ONE related text that you have chosen for the area of study: belonging. Your proposal is to consist of:[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive][/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]- the title, composer, year of composition and text type[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]- a brief summary of the text (no more than 100 words)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]- an explanation of the way the concept of belonging (or not belonging) is explored (150 words)[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]- an analysis of three short scenes, or quotes, with techniques, that gives details about the way this concept of explored (250 words).[/FONT]

Thanks in advance.

llamaben

HSC
Can't help you with the short story, I'm hopeless at thinking ideas for them...

However, for the related text it might be possible to do a text you done in year 11, but relate it to belonging. You should probably ask you teacher to find out if they will accept that. (it may vary at different schools, not too sure)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)