English Story help! (1 Viewer)

OMGRX7

HSC
i need some ideas about 'Relationships', i need to write a story that will keep people in suspense and interesting. I just want ideas, not stories thanks.

w00dy.

HSC
OMGRX7 said:
i need some ideas about 'Relationships', i need to write a story that will keep people in suspense and interesting. I just want ideas, not stories thanks.
one of my friends in our other english class showed me this story the other day. it was about this guy who read a letter that was intimate but the story was made out so that the letter was for him. but it turned out that the letter was for his wife. and you only found that out at the end

^ if any of that made sense

Rebecca1234

HSC
Heyy. I have had the same question. Well similar. I wrote about how relationships work between different people. Like loving relationship with a person or a partner and love and relationships between friends and family. i wrote that a girl got a love letter from a secret admirer and it went on and on for this particular girl to find who wrote the letter and she found out it was a guy she had loved for a long long time and she had longed to be with him and when she found out he didnt want to be with her coz she wasnt supposed to find out it was from him. Over time he finally realized he wanted to be with her.

Seems confusing but drag it out so it keeps the examiner in suspense. i got 18/20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)