English Tutor - 3rd year Law Student (1 Viewer)

missanney

HSC
Hi there,

My name is Anne and I am currently in my third year of my Bachelor of Laws at the University of Technology Sydney. I received a UAI of 97.5 (when the system used UAI) and did a wide range of subjects such as Adv English, Ext 1 English, 3 Unit Maths, Chemistry, PDHPE, Religion and Extension Visual Arts.

I am currently offering my tutoring services for any students (regardless of what year you are in) who want help with English. Whether you find English a very difficult subject, or you just want to get to the top of your class, I believe that understanding the very basics of writing an essay is the key to success.

As I have had a lot of experience in writing essays, I can help you to learn the basics, as well as improve your current essay writing, and give you exam tips. Once you learn the basics and can identify what the questions are actually asking, you will improve in every subject, not only English.

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to email me to missanney@hotmail.com
Cost is $45/hr and $50 if I need to travel.

Good luck with your studies.
Anne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)