English tutor needed (1 Viewer)

tea-party

HSC
Hi there guys!
I am currently struggling in English Advanced, and i would like to find a good english tutoring place for the HSC. I want small classes which are less than 10 people at prices of less than $30 per lesson. I want a good teacher who is actually bothered to give out a essay tasks and critically mark it. For convenience it needs to be in the liverpool-fairfield or parramatta area.

I would appreciate any recommendations! Thanks in advance!

CBK

Banned
HSC
If you want to do well... forget the group thing. I did Matrix for almost a year and was put in a class with so many more- waste of time. Now I'm seeing a tutor in the hills district and just got 18/20 on my first year 12 assessment. never got results like that in my life. I am doing EXT 1 which I struggle with but since I have had only 5 lessons with my current tutor, I cannot believe how the group thing doesn't work. Go private- more expensive .... but if you want the results- she will make it happen. She is head teacher and HSC marker for 8 years- Not many places left either for 2010- like 3 spots only as she is good and people know of her.
if interested, email me for her details.
I really hope you get somebody tea party- I know how hard it was to get a good tutor finally.

Callum

tea-party

HSC
Thanks for all the replies guys! I replied to private messages, but i realised that it didn't work (it didn't get through) ?!
And thanks CBK, yeah it is hard to find a good english tutor.

Hopefully in the holidays i can get back to finding an english tutor, but at the moment i've been really busy with assessments.

Thanks again guys!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Actually, depending on the private tutor you will most likely pay ~$30 per hr anyway

pannie

HSC
hi i can recommend you a terrific english tutor around the parramatta area, its actually convenient for both i say. he is very patient which is one of the most important characteristic in a tutor. he is very dedicated and attended baulkham hills high school which is ranked 2nd. He has completed extension I english which as you know requires to complete advanced as well. 1st class is free- trial class and if he is not suitable for you then he will understand and you may discontinue it. if you need more information just contact me. goodluck for your hsc!

Last edited:

tea-party

HSC
Thankyou for all the replies!

hi i can recommend you a terrific english tutor around the parramatta area, its actually convenient for both i say. he is very patient which is one of the most important characteristic in a tutor. he is very dedicated and attended baulkham hills high school which is ranked 2nd. He has completed extension I english which as you know requires to complete advanced as well. 1st class is free- trial class and if he is not suitable for you then he will understand and you may discontinue it. if you need more information just contact me. goodluck for your hsc!
Thanks for your recommendation Pannie! I will contact you if i decide to try it out! :)

Judy

HSC
Hey Callum,

Could you PM me your tutor's details? Tried to email you but for some reason it's not working! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)