English Tutor Uai 99.65 (1 Viewer)

banana01

HSC
Hi I m student in the eastern suburbs and I'd like someone to look at my extension history PIP and give me a few pointers before I hand it in on the 2nd of July so fairly soon now

If you could help me in this that would be fantastic - I could meet you or even email you my PIP this weekend to read through

Please let me know before the 1st of July

Thanks

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
hey mate, saw this pretty late, but have emailed you anyway. good luck with your submission.

ceciliaho

HSC
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . Im looking for Maths n English tutor. Im in yr 11 rite now, doing maths 3 units n ESL. Are you available for bankstown?

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
ceciliaho said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . Im looking for Maths n English tutor. Im in yr 11 rite now, doing maths 3 units n ESL. Are you available for bankstown?
Hi Bankstown is a bit far; would you be willing to travel into the city (State library) or Sydney Uni or UNSW libraries? I also tutor at Strathfield/Homebush on Saturdays if that works?

louise08

HSC
Hi
I'm interested for english advanced and english extension tutoring for year 12 (which will be next term). Is sutherland shire to far to travel?
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)