English Tutoring (Adv Eng: 99/100 and currently majoring in English at uni) (1 Viewer)

case88

HSC
Hey guys,

I graduated in 2006 from Girraween High School and have been tutoring English ever since.

I got 99 for Advanced English, which is the only course I tutor. I can help out with Extensions One and Two as well, but am not willing to take on students solely for these courses. I'm currently enrolled in Arts/Law and am majoring in English within my Arts degree.

If you're interested in tutoring or have any queries, please contact me on kunal88@msn.com. I will be taking only a few students to keep myself busy.

All the very best,

Kunal

Last edited:

Kamal15

HSC
Hey Hey its kunal
Guys kunal is like an epic Girraween Legend. His name will never be forgotten. Look at it this way he doesnt know me but i can still vouch for him. A great english tutor who is also a great bloke with a strong passion for helping others. I and most of girraween couldnt recommend him highly enough
all the best mate
kamal

case88

HSC
Hey Kamal, thanks for the thumbs up =]

Hope things are going well at Girraween. And all the best for your results in the HSC.

benzhu

HSC
i live in marsfiekd and i am doin esl english.. im wonderin if u can tutor esl

case88

HSC
i live in marsfiekd and i am doin esl english.. im wonderin if u can tutor esl
Hey there, while I have tutored ESL in the past, I am not entirely confident with the course material. I'm sure there are better ESL tutors around, so I recommend you find someone else =)

All the best with everything!

Zelta-W

HSC
N/A
Are you able to confidently tutor a 2011 HSC student ? :)

with all the syllabus changes.

case88

HSC
Well, there are some texts that I'm more comfortable with than others, but of course I can still tutor a 2011 HSC student. Having studied and enjoyed English at school and uni, I think I can tackle most of the texts on the new English prescriptions list =).

anirudh18

HSC
It's Kunal! Only the greatest HSC tutor out, helped bump my rank from the 10-15 to the top of the school. Hope to catch up and see you around uni :)

yups

HSC
wow i wish i could get a 99 :( . how much do you charge?

case88

HSC
Hey everyone, please send me an email to enquire about details. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)