English Tutoring (prelim & HSC) - Parramatta Area (1 Viewer)

iLazy

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Guys,

I just want to start by saying that I'm not here to boast about my results like others do because, unlike them, I didn't get an ATAR in the 90s (though I came close, 89). I completed my HSC in 2011 and got 89 in English Standard.

I spent the last year tutoring a small group of students topping the English ranks at Parramatta Marist High. I addressed all components of papers one and two with the Standard students and on a few occasions, upon request, went over the core belonging component with some Advanced students who were seeking additional feedback. To help you maximise your marks I focus on your understanding of the topic and more importantly, how this is translated in your writing. A lot of students who find themselves stuck usually have a good understanding of the module and the text but tend to lack a few essential skills like answering the question and expressing themselves clearly and concisely. I'll help you address these issues and share with you tips and tricks and other valuable resources.

I'm willing to travel to you as long as you live nearby, (Parramatta area; Wentworthville, Greystanes, Merrylands, Parramatta, etc...). You will also be able to contact me at any time via email or phone. Places are very limited - I'm only looking to tutor a few students so I can provide the same quality tutoring all year round leading right up to the HSC, not just in summer. If you are interested, please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP with more details. I look forward to hearing from you.

username9000

HSC
I only had Anthony as a tutor for a few months but in that short period of time I saw my marks jump drastically. He’s a very calm and understanding tutor and will drop everything and give you feedback on your work through email. Would definitely recommend him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)