Enrolled in first round offer, got late round offer that I now want to take instead?? (1 Viewer)

Chriis

HSC
N/A
Hi guys

I got an offer for B Business (Marketing) at Blacktown in the first round, which I accepted and enrolled in...

anyway, I just got an offer in late round for the same course but at the Parra campus, which I want to take instead but I don't know what to do (or how to do it..)

Does anyone know? All this enrolling stuff is so confusing :( I rang UWS earlier today and the first chick I spoke to said it was very easy to do, and she transferred me to someone else and he confused me, and told me to delete the units from my current enrollment (which i've done) but I still can't login to OSCAS to accept the Parra offer?

help :[

loolee

HSC
Hey!! I got the same situation!!! I got the main offer for Bachelor of Science (Nutrition and Food). I've just accepted it and didn't enroll. Then I got the second round for Bachelor of Science (Food Science), which I want to get. I couldn't log in to OSCAS either!!

They said if you want to change your course you need to contact their email, as it says
If you have already accepted your offer and enrolled in a course and you wish to change your mind you will need to contact the Admissions Unit at admissions@uws.edu.au
But I still not enrolled in the course yet even thou I've already finished all the enrollment. My status still INACTIVE. This enrolment could be done through website:
mysr.uws.edu.au

Chriis

HSC
N/A
Re: Enrolled in first round offer, got late round offer that I now want to take inste

Yeah, that is same thing that happens to me...

I have emailed admissions, I hope I get a reply soon :O let me know how you go too!!

one-love

HSC
Re: Enrolled in first round offer, got late round offer that I now want to take inste

loolee said:
But I still not enrolled in the course yet even thou I've already finished all the enrollment. My status still INACTIVE. This enrolment could be done through website:
if you've finished the enrollment, i think it means you've enrolled. well thats what i think anyhows, since it says my status is inactive...and i've finished the whole enrollment process..

INACTIVE Your enrolment in this course is inactive because;
  • You have been made an offer which you have accepted and confirmed your intention to enrol, but have no enrolled units.
  • You have previously been enrolled in this course but at the present time do not have any enrolled units. If the teaching session has not yet commenced, you will have this status, even if you have enrolled units.
i guess with the swapping of courses.. you should email them with what you wish to do; maybe you can try calling up again - hoping for a better explanation on how to do it. good luck :) shouldn't be that hard

loolee

HSC
So I just need to wait till my ass goes flat?? This is damn annoying...

Well anyway...is there anyone who came to Academic Advising Sessions?? Coz I didn't come, is that effecting your course??

Also anyone know about TUTORIAL?? Do we have to apply to tutorial??

I'm so confused with their programs.....:mad1:

Khmerunited

HSC
this is what u get after u finish selecting the units and confirm.

Your course attempt will remain as inactive until your teaching session commences, when it will change to "enrolled".

loolee said:
So I just need to wait till my ass goes flat?? This is damn annoying...

Well anyway...is there anyone who came to Academic Advising Sessions?? Coz I didn't come, is that effecting your course??

Also anyone know about TUTORIAL?? Do we have to apply to tutorial??

I'm so confused with their programs.....:mad1:

yeah u need to register ur tutotial..here the link: http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/tut_reg

first u need to login to PlatformWeb (if it not working..u just need to log in MyUWS then u click on Platform Web on the left handside) and once u in just click on Tutorial Registration. btw i think u need to enrolled all ur first year units b4 u start to regist the tutorial.

hope it help ya out...btw im first year student as well..if anyone wanna add more to it always welcome im still learning :)

Jaron2005

HSC
Yo you guys, yeah i was on the same boat but I got mine all sorted out.

In my first round, I was offered bachelor of Computing, I accepted it but didn't enrol and in my late round offer I got offered Bachelor of Business (E-business) which I enrolled in.

For your late round offers it get automatically accepted just check in MySR and enrolled in the late round offer course.

the course which you didn't enrol will dissappeare when semester start.

I hope that helps.

Cheers

magickmidget

HSC
N/A

one-love said:
if you've finished the enrollment, i think it means you've enrolled. well thats what i think anyhows, since it says my status is inactive...and i've finished the whole enrollment process..

INACTIVE Your enrolment in this course is inactive because;
  • You have been made an offer which you have accepted and confirmed your intention to enrol, but have no enrolled units.
  • You have previously been enrolled in this course but at the present time do not have any enrolled units. If the teaching session has not yet commenced, you will have this status, even if you have enrolled units.
i guess with the swapping of courses.. you should email them with what you wish to do; maybe you can try calling up again - hoping for a better explanation on how to do it. good luck :) shouldn't be that hard
Thanks for this - I was really panicking that I'd missed something. :rolleyes: Glad to see I'm not the only one in the 'this internet process is confusing' boat.

Makes me wish we'd go back to the good old days of sitting in front of somebody with a big piece of paper method. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)