Enrolling help (1 Viewer)

idunnoman

HSC
hi, i just accepted an offer and i was wondering if the status is "matriculation" i am enrolled?
also where can i go about enrolling into the courses/subjects or watever?
and should i attend the academic advise day on the 29th?

thx for any help

alison06

HSC
yes, your status is matriculation - you can't choose it anyway, the computer does it for you.

to enrol, you just need to continue on after the acceptance stage on the 'my applictions' tab on your myunsw. but it shoudl have flowed on straight away if you had just accepted. After that go to 'my enrolment basket' and choose your subjects. Basically follow what the website is telling you to do.

and only go to the advisory day if you questions or don't really know how to structure you course. alternatively, you could save your time and money and ring up th uni. having said that, i think that i'll still go...

hope that answers your questions

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
[SIZE=-1]MATRICULATION – this indicates that your acceptance of offer has been confirmed and a student record has been created for you.

Course Enrolment materials are in My Student Profile. If you're a medical student, an E-Med station is used rather than MyUNSW alone.

Enrolment Advisory day is recommended to all first-year university students, it helps you plan out your major/minor sequences, if not career-wise subjects. :)

Sometimes BoS UNSW people who assist here may not be able to answer all your questions.
[/SIZE]

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Your welcome!

Ideally, if you can't attend the Enrolment day due to you still being in trip, etc call/E-mail UNSW Enrolment Services or Student Central.

[SIZE=-1]9385 1110 OR [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]enrol@unsw.edu.au

[/SIZE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)