enrolling (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
:chainsaw:

I stuffed up my enrollment..I accidently said yes I want to graduate. Then I clicked "back" to fix it up..and now I can't get the same page and I don't have a receipt grrrrr :mad: :mad1: :chainsaw: :argue:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Stacie
I can just imagine on my first day of uni there will be abig man at the door collecting receipts
You will be fine. If you are that worried about it go to this site and type in your username and password. Then click on "Other Options" > "View Enrolment History (modifications via this application)" and following the links until you see your "Enrolment Receipt ID":).

Last edited:

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
What the buggery?!

I clicked 'Yes'. Was that wrong? Now that I think about it, were they asking if we wanted to graduate this year or if we wanted to graduate at all??

Ehhh.. :uhoh:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by honky tonk
What the buggery?!

I clicked 'Yes'. Was that wrong? Now that I think about it, were they asking if we wanted to graduate this year or if we wanted to graduate at all??

Ehhh.. :uhoh:
I thought that they mean do you want to graduate at all but thinking about it now, I think they might have been asking whether we want to graduate this year because why would someone want to go to University and not graduate:confused:?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by um..
you're supposed to click yes!!
Oh good, that is what I did. It is a stupid question though because why would anyone want to go to University and not graduate:lol:?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, i know. i saw it and im just thinking 'WTF!!!' and for me, i wasnt sure what to put coz i dont want to graduate from that particular degree..
but yeah, i clicked yes, so hopefully its all good!

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
did the prompt look like this attatched image, cos if it did then you shouldn't have clicked yes

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by evilc
did the prompt look like this attatched image, cos if it did then you shouldn't have clicked yes
No it looked different. It was after we had enrolled in our subjects:).

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
presumably so

but i cant figure out the point of it? like what a dumb question..

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
lol I'm so dumb I should be blonde. I thought they were asking if we wanted to graduate that year. I hope I enrolled properly..I didn't have to pick any subjects they just told me what I had to do? And it looked like I never get any electives or choices for the whole 4 years as well, there was just a list of classes and they were the exact amount of units I needed...

lol I was just thinking, maybe it was an example of how to pick subjects or something..and I just copied the example..lol

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
i did not click it last year and had no problems.

McDaddy

HSC
N/A
...so are there going to be a lot of people graduating just after finishing their 1st year of uni? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)