• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Enrollment (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
form k'wood station: you go outside teh k'wood campus, then it goes into werrington south campus and stops at i think its AD building than the next one is just outside BB than its to Werrington North and then back down into the rounds back to k'wood, well form memory...

is it at BB anyway? i dunno

polomolo

HSC
hey guys, are we supposed to give in a payment or sumin on this enrolment day? coz i'm going to take my dad with me (would that be a good idea, is he gona wait too much?) just incase i need his credit card or sumthin. and for parking, there would oviously be available parking there yeh lol.

0Jade0

HSC
You don't need to pay for anything. I wouldn't take my dad simply because he would ask many, many questions. It took about 2 hours to enrol etc so unless you are planning on making him sit outside there wont be much waiting as you are moved on to different rooms all the time.

L

LaraB

polomolo said:
hey guys, are we supposed to give in a payment or sumin on this enrolment day? coz i'm going to take my dad with me (would that be a good idea, is he gona wait too much?) just incase i need his credit card or sumthin. and for parking, there would oviously be available parking there yeh lol.
you do't need to bring your parents! the people who did actually seemd to take longer to get all the enrolment done because often having someone else there is more hinderance than help since it's all explained and checked by uni people.

there's nothin you have to pay for whilst you're there as far as i remember... everything that needs payments - they give you info about when and how and where to pay but don'tmake you pay whilst you're there

you don't need to pay for parking... there are parking 'ticket' thingos, but next to no one will have one... i only did coz my bro was at uws so he had one on the car... they're not gonna bother checking/fining people coz that'd look really bad:p plus they give you info at enrolment about getting parking tickets so they assume you don't know yet:)

klh

HSC
np pay, theyll send you an invoice during hte start of seemster for it [another reason to dread the semester starts actually], it will be jus tone that tells you the fees for the semster and the unit fees [HECSHELP] and whether you pay now or defer.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i took my best friend with me. the deal is that now i have to go to her enrollment, but shes going to wollongong. she didnt have to wait outside or anything, just followed me around in the different rooms and such.

and you dont need any money.

polomolo

HSC
hey thanx guys...heaps of help there!! lol i'm not takin my dad anymore..

L

LaraB

oh and for those who are searching stuff on the net - it's not Hecs anymore.. i think it's CSP or something?

same paryment methods etc - just more expensive:(

someone posted something in a thread in here about it but i can't find it atm so just something to remember:) coz the pay levels have gone up.

spillargroove

HSC
There many many things to consider and you need to look carefully in the Enrollment section and the Current students. I set my UWS MyAccount yesterday. I wouldn't say finding the information regarding enrollment/new students isn't disorganised but it doesn't seem what your doing is right...? Have a read carefully there because some questions asked here were answered with "Please Note:" on the website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)