Enrollment (1 Viewer)

Nox

Well, im starting Bachelor of Arts/Commerce this year at UNE, but i dont know when im supposed to enrol in units and work out my timetable and stuff, anyone know. Also when are we supposed to apply for hecs-help, im assuming im eligible, cause i am an australian citizen, but is the course commonwealth supported.
Hope my questions are understandable, thanks.

cold__chisel

HSC
I think we enrol during O-week, it got something about enrollment on the O-week timetable on UNE's web site.

Ashleet

HSC
you do all your enrolment during o week. When you do your enrolment you will be given a hecs-help form so you need to make sure you take your taxfile number with you.

I'm pretty sure the day fpor enromlent is the Wednesday (23rd)

You have up until the census date to make changes to your units without facing financial penalty and academic penalty. after that if you drop a unit you will have considered to have failed the unit and will have to pay for it (whether up front or via hecs-help)

this link should have all the info you need
http://study.une.edu.au/downloads/oweek-program.pdf

Last edited:

Ashleet

HSC
with the timetable (forgot this in last post) as soon as you know the unit codes for the units you are doing you can go onto the uni website and work out your timetable

tamster1

HSC
Guess we have to wait till oweek if we don't have a clue which units to do...I think I'm going to want to do extra as well. bugger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)