• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Enrolment dates for new students... (1 Viewer)

bebe<3

HSC
Hi everyone! :D

Im not sure which enrolment day to go to since Im applying for Credit for previous study... theres the date for my course and theres a later date specified for students applying for CPS. Ofcourse I want to go to the earlier enrolment date otherwise I wont get the class times I want but Im not sure if I have to go to the later one? Im getting my exempt subjects assessed tomorrow so can I just act oblivious and show up to the first enrolment date? lol

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
The worst they could do is just turn you away, no big deal.

I'm sure my boy could answer this, but he'd probably scream and tear his hair out, seeing he's giving out such information to people 8 hours a day, and then having to repeat himself because they dont listen.

Sorry, his stress and frustration is rubbing off on me! :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, sing us a song o'info man, sing us a song tonight!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Hmm.. I thought Steve posted, but I dont know what happened.

But basically he said you have to go in on the day specified for those with past credit. If you go in on the earlier day, they wont allow you to enrol and thus it will just be a complete waste of your time.

And you have to bring your official transcript and evidence of allowance of credit for previous units.

Hope that helps! :)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
MaryJane said:
Hmm.. I thought Steve posted, but I dont know what happened.

But basically he said you have to go in on the day specified for those with past credit. If you go in on the earlier day, they wont allow you to enrol and thus it will just be a complete waste of your time.

And you have to bring your official transcript and evidence of allowance of credit for previous units.

Hope that helps! :)
I did... must've been deleted or something :rolleyes:
As above, essentially. I confirmed with my boss today for you: if you come in earlier, the academic advisors won't be available to give you waivers, which means you'd just have to come back in on the day anyway.

If there's a good reason and you've got proof of it they might be able to organise something, but otherwise that's it.

mrbplus

HSC
Save yourself a trip to Uni and just call the Info Desk: 9850 6410

You'll have your answer in less than 2 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)