Enrolment error! URGENT! (1 Viewer)

MzRobinHood97

HSC
Hey guys,
So Im doing a Bachelor of Science(Advanced) in USyd and am majoring in Physiology. However, after I put in my junior units etc, and then put in the intermediate units so that I qualify for the senior units of the Physiology major, it says that I do not qualify due to not meeting the prerequisites even though I have.

Is this a technical problem? Or is this happening to everyone?

Thanks

Buj

HSC
You aren't able to select senior units until you have been credited with the pre-requisite ones I believe, i.e. actually completing them? Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I had the same thing where I couldn't select a unit to do it in sem 2 when I was doing the pre-req 12 junior units in sem 1 bc I haven't been credited with them yet.

engineering

HSC
N/A
You don't meet the pre-reqs for Physiology 2 until you actually finish and pass physiology 1.

It also sounds like you are picking subjects the wrong order - it sounds like you are trying to pick physiology units designed for year 1, 2 and 3.

You should be picking 48 credit points of 1000 level units this year, naturally including the first year units that are needed to progress to the major of your choice.

MzRobinHood97

HSC
Thanks guys! Can I just a clarification please.

So I pick my Maths units and my junior units only? And also the electives outside the faculty? Im getting confused because at the top it says that you need 144 credit units for it to quality as a Advanced Science course.

Thanks so much !

MathsN00b

HSC
I believe it's best to ask the people on the USYD Discussion page on Facebook. They'll probably know more info.

engineering

HSC
N/A
I believe it's best to ask the people on the USYD Discussion page on Facebook. They'll probably know more info.
I would recommend that if you want definitive and official answers you look at official websites and get official answers from university staff. I would not recommend relying on well meaning but not official advice on BOS or Facebook.

Suggest starting at http://sydney.edu.au/science/cstudent/ug/course/index.shtml

If at the end of the semester you have done the wrong thing, the Uni doesn't have too much sympathy to "but some random on Facebook said it was ok""

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)