Enrolment Issues (eStudent) (1 Viewer)

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
I've never had any issues enrolling before... But it seems as though I've encountered my first:

Screen Shot 2012-01-09 at 1.18.30 AM.png

Is this telling me that the class is full? If so, how is this possible? It's a core subject that I can only take in semester 1. It's also, strangely, allowed me to enrol in 400 level classes which require this as a pre-requisite.

Any ideas?

Edit: I should also mention (if it helps) that I've managed to enrol in LAW317 (Equity and Trusts) for summer school.

Last edited:
HSC
I'm having an issue with that same subject - could be just a glitch.

Except mine is saying I haven't met the prerequisites when I have.

dynasty

HSC
I'm having the same problem, I can enrol in LAW317 but it wont let me enrol in LAW316

I heard from someone who called them and they said it must be a glitch and they're looking into it

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
I'm having the same problem, I can enrol in LAW317 but it wont let me enrol in LAW316

I heard from someone who called them and they said it must be a glitch and they're looking into it
Hey guys, I can confirm that this was a temporary glitch and it has been fixed. I called them today (early) and they said they couldn't figure it out, by the afternoon I called them again and they said I wasn't the only one and that they were working on it. A few hours later I was able to enrol.

Try again guys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)