Enrolment Questions (1 Viewer)

australiandate

HSC
I have been accepted to Usyd next semester and was told to enrol in person on the 11th of this month(quite suprised to be honest).

Once I do my enrolment, would I be able to do most things online or do I have to walk into the office everytime?(ie.adding/dropping/changing subjects)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I have been accepted to Usyd next semester and was told to enrol in person on the 11th of this month(quite suprised to be honest).

Once I do my enrolment, would I be able to do most things online or do I have to walk into the office everytime?(ie.adding/dropping/changing subjects)
It can be all done online unless reasons for administrative assistance are out of the ordinary.

usydr

HSC
^ Yep... during my enrolment last year they gave me my unikey and away I went. You can drop/add units via MyAdmin and your units will show up in Blackboard anywhere from a week before semester to the night before the first class (so frustrating). Welcome!

allira92

HSC
^ Yep... during my enrolment last year they gave me my unikey and away I went. You can drop/add units via MyAdmin and your units will show up in Blackboard anywhere from a week before semester to the night before the first class (so frustrating). Welcome!
or like last semester; not until 9am Monday morning

izzy88

HSC
or like last semester; not until 9am Monday morning
or not until after the first week of class, as has occurred in some years. It just depends on how big the backlog of sites to put up are :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)