• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

enrolment tomorow what 2 bring (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah that mugshot is for life! :O

(Nah you can get it replaced for $10 or $15 I think, I need to get mine replaced cos its about to fall apart haha)

X

xeuyrawp

chocolatecookie said:
i had my enrolment today and it was raining the whole time! - it was so annoying.
i hate my student card picture - do we have to keep the same one for the rest of our degree???

please say no.
Hahah mine's terrible - it doesn't even look like me. I have short hair, not wearing glasses, looking very dazed.

HSC
N/A
antisheep said:
I hate mine too! my day was so hot... it seriously looks like a mugshot...

apparently if you lose it/it gets damaged then you can either get a new photo or stick with the old one.. but if it's not the uni's fault then you have to fork out the replacement fee... this is what my ex-student friend told me
Bingo!

Replacement forms can be picked up from the IT desk. If you're going in on a really quiet day and you're super-nice to the IT staff, they might even take a couple of photos until you get something you're happy with ;)

HSC
AsyLum said:
Yeah that mugshot is for life! :O

(Nah you can get it replaced for $10 or $15 I think, I need to get mine replaced cos its about to fall apart haha)
phew :rolleyes:

antisheep

HSC
A High Way Man said:
so, you bailed out of UTS =P
that I did! Everyone there is so mad at me... lol... but as if i wouldn't go to mac when I live 20 mins away and there's GRASS... haha. But yeah, I'm looking forward to it. UTS was fun... but not for me.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
antisheep said:
that I did! Everyone there is so mad at me... lol... but as if i wouldn't go to mac when I live 20 mins away and there's GRASS... haha. But yeah, I'm looking forward to it. UTS was fun... but not for me.
that was also my reasoning. 20 min busride from right outside my house ^_^ but im just hoping im not going to the fire from the frying pan :D

P.S. I know who you are ^_^

antisheep

HSC
A High Way Man said:
that was also my reasoning. 20 min busride from right outside my house ^_^ but im just hoping im not going to the fire from the frying pan :D

P.S. I know who you are ^_^
I kinda figured you must since there was nothing in my message about UTS!

the question is... do i know you??? haha... REVEAL YOURSELF

antisheep

HSC
A High Way Man said:
mean.

i have no choice but to stalk your profile until i find something betraying your identity...

Of course it could be a case of me being someone you don't actually know and the whole UTS thing being a fluke...

antisheep

HSC
antisheep said:
mean.

i have no choice but to stalk your profile until i find something betraying your identity...

Of course it could be a case of me being someone you don't actually know and the whole UTS thing being a fluke...
Found you! I know who you are... found one of your old posts with a link to "hot or not"... LOL

I guess I'll see you around this year! A couple of other people from our school also transferred across this year... and there were already about half the grade there to begin with.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
antisheep said:
Found you! I know who you are... found one of your old posts with a link to "hot or not"... LOL

I guess I'll see you around this year! A couple of other people from our school also transferred across this year... and there were already about half the grade there to begin with.
damn, secret forum life revealed :(

hm yeah. i just hated the 1.5-2 hrs to UNSW id do anything to get out, even if mq has a nonexistent reputation for engineering.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Pft we build good bridges yo!

(NB. MQ has never built a bridge)

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
bah old school engineering is yawntastic. mq has had comp and elec units for a while now

i guess they have a good staff:student ratio =P

antisheep

HSC
AsyLum said:
Pft we build good bridges yo!

(NB. MQ has never built a bridge)
I quite clearly saw a bridge when I was there the other day... obviously mq has at very least WITNESSED the building of bridges. It's a start.

UNSW is a hike but if that was the only prob then why not switch to UTS? it's only a 40 min train ride which goes quite quickly in the end.

Is this mac's first year of offering engineering degrees? I don't remember hearing about them in the past.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
antisheep said:
I quite clearly saw a bridge when I was there the other day... obviously mq has at very least WITNESSED the building of bridges. It's a start.

UNSW is a hike but if that was the only prob then why not switch to UTS? it's only a 40 min train ride which goes quite quickly in the end.

Is this mac's first year of offering engineering degrees? I don't remember hearing about them in the past.
Cos UTS has no grass, and looks like a massive Jenga game. Sif want to go to a uni which looks like a Jenga puzzle?!

A High Way Man said:
bah old school engineering is yawntastic. mq has had comp and elec units for a while now

i guess they have a good staff:student ratio =P

So you can make lazer beamz and death rayz?!

Last edited:

antisheep

HSC
AsyLum said:
Cos UTS has no grass, and looks like a massive Jenga game. Sif want to go to a uni which looks like a Jenga puzzle?!

So you can make lazer beamz and death rayz?!
Sif the fact that UTS looks like a giant game of jenga isn't the best freaking thing about the uni.

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object2/852/8/n4753884627_1182.jpg

The tower owns...

But yeah, yay for Mac now that i'm an official convert... or as my uni friends call me... "traitor"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)