Enrolments for high school leavers (1 Viewer)

hjed

HSC
Hi

I was wondering if enrolments for individual classes in a course occur immediately after offers are released, or whether they occur at a later date?
If they do occur immediately, would lots of courses have closed if I did my enrolment a week late. (Reason I am wondering is I am going to be away, without access to a computer and I am wondering whether I need to get the person who is accepting my offer for me to do this as well.)

hjed

HSC
Anyone?
Mainly I need to know how quick classes fill up, after offers are released.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Once you have accepted your offer to study at UNSW and have gone to myunsw and done filled in a the administrative questions, you can enrol into classes. I think. I'm trying to remember how it was for me last year. I can imagine eager first years enrolling at once so classes may fill up quite quickly. So go to unsw rectangles (google it), auto timetable in advance and maybe get the person accepting your offer on your behalf to enrol for you.

Courses don't close until near the end of Feb, maybe even later, you'll have to check the academic calendar on the unsw website so you have plenty of time to enrol and change classes so that isn't the problem. I think the problem with enrolling yourself a week later than most first years will be the chance of getting an unfavourable timetable.

hjed

HSC
Thanks for the info, I will probably do that then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)