entry into UWS (1 Viewer)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Weighted.

Also the weighting system, scalling and moderation process will remain undisclosed again this year. Only the Dean and one other academic at UWS knows how it fully works. I asked the school again yesterday to disclose more info, but they wouldn't.

Zassaliss

HSC
does anyone also know when they are sending out notifications for interviews?

StephenM

HSC
Hey... Maybe not the right thread but anyway...

I am a student about to begin year twelve. I am interested in the MBBS program at UWS.
In terms of selection, do you have any more 'specific' details? example: what are the interviews like?
the competition for USW in particular?

I know it's broad, but any help would be appreciated.
Thank You.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC

I am a student about to begin year twelve. I am interested in the MBBS program at UWS.
In terms of selection, do you have any more 'specific' details? example: what are the interviews like?

Thank You.
All students who were interviewed signed a non-disclosure form. All I can tell you is that the interviews are MMI with 10 stations, including 1 rest station. You will be asked a number of things, be in scenarios and situations, etc that will test you under crtical situations.

StephenM

HSC
All students who were interviewed signed a non-disclosure form. All I can tell you is that the interviews are MMI with 10 stations, including 1 rest station. You will be asked a number of things, be in scenarios and situations, etc that will test you under crtical situations.
Thank you. I wasn't to sure about the structure - but your response cleared it up.

kieranjackson91

HSC

Thank You.
I got told 3000 people applied this year and only 100 positions are on offer. so very high competition. last year section 3 was given a lower weighting than section one and section 2, it was 100 100 50. Also people in the Greater Western Sydney Region have lower UMAT and ATAR cut offs. Selection is decided on UMAT and interview, with a cut off ATAR of around 95 for non-GWS and around 93 for GWS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)