environmental engineer, help, (1 Viewer)

jmcillhatton

HSC
I'm considering becoming an environmental engineer at UNSW, could someone give me an insight to the course and how difficult Is the maths? Maths isn't my strong point so that worrys me a bit, thanks

Capt Rifle

HSC
Most engineering fields require you to be competent in mathematics, if you're not, then it isn't late to develop and refine your mathematical skills.

Last edited:

ismeta

HSC
Yes, there's a bridging course for if you've done 2U mathematics and not 3U mathematics. :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
average 3unit maths student or excellent 2unit maths student would be enough

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Unlike that boring and mental work known as Law, where "Suburban" firms pay grads 35k a yr after receiving B Comm/Law at UWS.
Haha.

You seem to mention it everywhere you go.

Seems like you were born for it.

Anyway, I'm going to be studying comm/law at UWS and you can tease me for getting an 80-90 ATAR, but I will be earning this quoted "very high salary" of "35k" at the suburban boutique.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Haha.

You seem to mention it everywhere you go.

Seems like you were born for it.

Anyway, I'm going to be studying comm/law at UWS and you can tease me for getting an 80-90 ATAR, but I will be earning this quoted "very high salary" of "35k" at the suburban boutique.
Yep, i was hired within 10 minutes at a top tier firm. I have quit that shit now, and instead focus my time on my property soon to be hotel portfolio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)