Epping boys just got corona (1 Viewer)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
But it's only shut for one day.. Idk what that's gonna do

Constantine

HSC
I never support overreactions (such as the panic buying of toilet paper) but I do think the Australian government is under-reacting here. They have advised the students to stay home over the weekend but no strict enforcements on their siblings or parents etc. I understand they are trying to work on an urgent plan and response in the next two days but if an outbreak does happen here... we definitely will not be able to handle and contain it at the level China has achieved. Majority of the people here never listens to the government even if the instructions are based on reason and science.

yooook

HSC
i heard somewhere it might be a 2 week period

Adalbrechta

HSC
I never support overreactions (such as the panic buying of toilet paper) but I do think the Australian government is under-reacting here. They have advised the students to stay home over the weekend but no strict enforcements on their siblings or parents etc. I understand they are trying to work on an urgent plan and response in the next two days but if an outbreak does happen here... we definitely will not be able to handle and contain it at the level China has achieved. Majority of the people here never listens to the government even if the instructions are based on reason and science. That is fine and anyone can cure through the help of the Quran.

Yeah this is true

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)