Equal first (1 Viewer)

HSC
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/hsc-results/moderation.html

Note that if a school submits assessment marks with two (or more) students tied on the top assessment mark, then the top moderated assessment mark is equal to the mean of the top two (or more) examination marks. This is also the case if students are tied on the bottom assessment mark. Please also note that the standard deviation is never used to moderate school assessment marks.

thanks!

mattyr1

HSC
u guys have it all mixed up.. u cant have equal first.. i did 4u maths last year and a girls and I were close.. and we tied at the end... she got 98 while i got 97.. as u cant have equal first.. at the end we both got 98.. dw about whos first and whos second..

HSC
u guys have it all mixed up.. u cant have equal first.. i did 4u maths last year and a girls and I were close.. and we tied at the end... she got 98 while i got 97.. as u cant have equal first.. at the end we both got 98.. dw about whos first and whos second..
the above quote was from the actual bos site... and it says you can have two @ equa lfirst

concon

HSC
N/A
umm.. just wondering wat if u r equal 2nd or 3rd with other ppl? does the same moderation system apply to that as well?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
m8 we quoted from the Board of Studies website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)