• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Errr (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Okay: So once upon a time there was this girl who liked me. However I somehow managed to give her the impression that I wasnt interested, and she has since moved on. Do you think it is possible to get a girl to like you for a second time?

Dr_Doom

HSC
YES! I did the exact same thing. It's possible!

HSC
N/A
Probably, particularly if she hasn't totally moved on yet (ie is still talking to you, isn't going out with someone else yet). Give it a go I say :)

G

genavania

how long ago did she like you? and how did you let her know that you werent interested. if it was 7 years ago and you publically humiliated her then she possibly wont like oyu anymore

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah well she kinda is going out with someone else...however as wrong as it may sound, I will not feel bad about trying to get her back, seeing as how this chump pretty much done the same thing to us back when we were pretty much boyfriend and girlfriend :(

G

Gavvvvvin

genavania said:
how long ago did she like you? and how did you let her know that you werent interested. if it was 7 years ago and you publically humiliated her then she possibly wont like oyu anymore
Well its been about 2 months since our relationship started going down the toilet...and yeah I havent done anything to her but be a perfectly good friend

Dr_Doom

HSC
Oh well if he did it to you I guess you can return the favor ;)

HSC
N/A
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Yeah well she kinda is going out with someone else...however as wrong as it may sound, I will not feel bad about trying to get her back, seeing as how this chump pretty much done the same thing to us back when we were pretty much boyfriend and girlfriend :(
So... he asked her out when you and her were sort of "together" but not?

Sorry dude but that's totally legal :(

I don't think it's wrong to approach her about it and tell her how you feel, but if she's happy within the relationship, then let her be... I mean, it's not as if anyone forced her to go out with the other guy, right? It was her choice.

But yeah, nothing to lose by giving it a shot :)

SweetSeasons

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Okay: So once upon a time there was this girl who liked me. However I somehow managed to give her the impression that I wasnt interested, and she has since moved on. Do you think it is possible to get a girl to like you for a second time?

Depends how much she liked you the first time around...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
well it depends on how much she liked you....and how she felt after the impression you gave....some girls can get over it and forget but some cant, so you it would be fine for you to try...but if she's taken then i wouldnt try.

G

Gavvvvvin

glitterfairy said:
So... he asked her out when you and her were sort of "together" but not?

Sorry dude but that's totally legal :(
Its not legal in my book...thats just low :(

davin

HSC
N/A
well, he did say she was given the impression he wasn't interested, so that seems to limit how 'together' they'd have seemed

ohdato

HSC
I'm targeting an ex that cheated on me and broke it off.
We met up again last week and talked about "us", she is with the dude she fucked me over with.
I feel as though I'm just aiming at her because I want to fuck over
this little shit that did so to me.
Its not a good feeling when I've always considered myself to be a decent bloke.
That said I wouldnt knock her back, and I'm probably just desperate to make someone else feel shit as I did.

Back on topic...Go for it, but dont push her for it.

katy-g

HSC
U cant claim a person if you're just 'seeing them'. You cant claim them until you're actually dating... for at least a month really.

So he totally was not breaking any male code. You just snoozed and lost dude.

But you will be doing something illegal and breaking a code by chopping this guys grass.

You blew it chum. Move on.

santaslayer

HSC
The other dude didn't do anything wrong. Best man wins. You weren't publicly seen to be a couple yet. She still had a choice. She chose the other dude. \

This thread is starting to sound like some sorta revenge discussion.

HSC
N/A
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Its not legal in my book...thats just low :(
As all other people have said in this thread dear, unless she's officially "yours", then she is still officially single. Which means she can be asked out by other people, and accept those offers.

Additionally, a number of girls I know hate being in that "unofficially together" phase... there's something so frustrating about waiting to be asked out, not knowing whether it will happen, and wondering whether it's better to move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)