Escalade with Lamborghini doors?!?!? (1 Viewer)

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
omg imbisil, they are called lambo doors because thats all people know, people see those doors and idiots who no nothing about cars go, oh yeh lambo doors, when infact there SCISSOR doors. geezuz christ you thick basterd.

Nguyen

OMG what's on the internet must be true. It's motion is like a scissors, but doesn't mean it can't be called vertical motion either can it now. Just because it resembles something doesn't mean it's the official name for it, because one website stated.
The Lamborghini can also be classified as an OEM door to add to confusion.

In the end my point is Scissor, lambo, vertical are the same thing, regardless what they are called.

Who cares what they are called, as long as people get the message across is all it matters.

Last edited:

Nguyen

You never tried to begin with, if a website said vertical motion you'll probably be enforcing that to the others. Like I said, there's no difference, between all the names.

Then explain why someone can't call it vertical motion instead, or are you going to refer to that website again because it must be true, they said it themselves attitude again.

It moves up vertically there's no reason why it can't also be called Vertical doors and since lamborghini used them no reason not for people to call them Lambo doors.

Nguyen

You can see the names listed as Lambo, Vertical and Scissors.

Do you see slang names for the others? No, therefore you obviously call them by their appropriate names there.

Scissors moves up and down vertically, therefore it has a vertical motion as basic as it gets.
This explanation is as simple as it can be.

Nguyen

Because it's moves up and down. If you are explaining to someone how a scissors moves, you will tell them it moves vertically, surely not horizontally.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Dude they are only doors! who gives a fuk wat theyr'e called!

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Take it easy people. It's just doors.

There is not much practicality in having scissor doors unless the car is so low that normal doors will scrape the curb upon opening.

matchstick01

HSC
lol, sorriez to go back to the doors thing now everyones gettin over it, but i'm only new here so i just found it. Check out need for speed underground 2, dey call em scissor doors. It is only a game, but it tends to be accurate with part names. And also if they were on other cars that weren't lambos, wuldn't there be copyright issues with havin to pay royalties to lambourghini or somthin?

matchstick01

HSC
lol, yeh i know, just thot maybe i'd try to get thru to that nguyen guy, n he sounds like computer games r the limits to his knowledge of cars, n no one made that point before so yeh... lol who cares

X

xeuyrawp

DaddyK said:
There not lamborghini doors, there scissor doors idiot..
It's "they're", idiot.

Did you like that? Probably not, so don't do it to other people.

X

xeuyrawp

DaddyK said:
lol, no, i couldn't give a fuck what you have to say dick.
Ah, the attitude problem. Don't pretend you know me. I was just showing you that insulting people because they don't understand something as well as you (cars for you, english for me) is just really silly. Especially when you called someone an idiot for not knowing the particular doors were Scissor Doors. What the fuck is a scissor door. I don't know. Does that make me an idiot? Probably, but your terrible English makes you more the idiot, yet you don't see people correcting you and then calling you an idiot. Grow up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)