Esimated Top 5 schools (2 Viewers)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Hurlstone got 402 DA's this year. = 0 EDIT: Dont quote me on that, i counted myself using a not-so good method while listening to my ipod xD.

They may have shot up into top 5? I dont go there or know anybody that does, just their list was massive and i hadn't ever heard of them.

Baulko got 72 all-rounders this year i think

fingers crossed for second!!
What are these all-rounders your mentioning? I dont know what it means in this context.

i think malik fahd would get into the top 5 this year with around 45%
Providing they have the same number of tests as last year. Wouldnt they have more after it was revealed what they were doing previously?

They supposedly sat 3XX tests last year yet have 1800 students K-12, that doesnt add up unless you presume each year has the same amount of students (unlikely as a lot of parents would put there kids in there in year 7 or 11 when they dont get into selective) and that half of them drop out before hsc..

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hurlstone will never make Top 5, as long as they keep their boarders. :p

*prays to god that Hurlstone don't make Top 5 tomorrow so that he doesn't end up with egg on his face*

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

*prays to god that Hurlstone don't make Top 5 tomorrow so that he doesn't end up with egg on his face*
Well they were like 27th last year and the year before, so even if they dont get top 5 it will still be a massive jump.

mandyxpoo

HSC

LOL hate to admit it
but its true
however the boarders did whoop ass this year

mandyxpoo

HSC
Hurlstone got 402 DA's this year. = 0

They may have shot up into top 5? I dont go there or know anybody that does, just their list was massive and i hadn't ever heard of them.

What are these all-rounders your mentioning? I dont know what it means in this context.

Providing they have the same number of tests as last year. Wouldnt they have more after it was revealed what they were doing previously?

They supposedly sat 3XX tests last year yet have 1800 students K-12, that doesnt add up unless you presume each year has the same amount of students (unlikely as a lot of parents would put there kids in there in year 7 or 11 when they dont get into selective) and that half of them drop out before hsc..
did u count 402 DA's? or is there some place that says that

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
did u count 402 DA's? or is there some place that says that
Lol yeah it was me that counted it, dont trust my count :p. Could be off by as much as 100 xD.

What i did was select every cell for a subject that hurlstone got DA in for on the excel spreadsheet. Anyone else mind rechecking? Its a bit hard cause of occasional misclicks and some subjects take up multible cells.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Hurlstone usually has at least 1000 exams sat every year, so the best percentage DA (if your count is reliable) is about 40% which is outside the top 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)