Essay help? (1 Viewer)

sy37

HSC
dude

let me cut out all the bullshit for you

Here's what you need to do in your situation

1. Find a related text that you can use across ALL your modules - doesn't have to be perfect fitting because you'll be making everything up here

2. Start creating a mind map of quotes + techniques etc for each module NOW based on their PRESCRIBED texts

3. Memorise this mind map

4. Pray to whatever god/zeus/carl sagan/thor/buddha/ and hope the material you have on the day is adaptable to the question

5. Make everything up for your related texts (make this sensible)

Speaking from experience btw

I suggest you also take into account that you can use a prescribed from across modules. For example you can use your prescribed text for Module C for your Module A, B or discovery essay and thus vice versa. Use this to your advantage this is 100% allowed

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
dude

let me cut out all the bullshit for you

Here's what you need to do in your situation

1. Find a related text that you can use across ALL your modules - doesn't have to be perfect fitting because you'll be making everything up here

2. Start creating a mind map of quotes + techniques etc for each module NOW based on their PRESCRIBED texts

3. Memorise this mind map

4. Pray to whatever god/zeus/carl sagan/thor/buddha/ and hope the material you have on the day is adaptable to the question

5. Make everything up for your related texts (make this sensible)

Speaking from experience btw

I suggest you also take into account that you can use a prescribed from across modules. For example you can use your prescribed text for Module C for your Module A, B or discovery essay and thus vice versa. Use this to your advantage this is 100% allowed
stfu. you're going to tafe.

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
stfu. you're going to tafe.
I get that your whole vibe is that you're the cool and edgy guy who says tafe a lot, but idk what the problem is with the bolded sentences. As sy37 states, it's 100% allowed to use prescribeds from other modules as related texts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)