• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ESSAY MARKING: detailed feedback from experienced tutor! (1 Viewer)

meeyi

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi students,
I am offering essay marking for HSC/Prelim students studying ESL, Standard, Advanced and Extension I English. I have over four years of tuition experience, and am highly familiar with the board of studies curriculum (and all prescribed texts). You can email me to get a free sample of an essay/creative that I have marked, and see for yourself the level of detail and quality of comments that I give.

My feedback includes comments on:
- Essay and paragraph structure appropriate for textual analysis or creative writing.
- Sentence structure and word choice
- Ideas and advice on conceptual analysis
- Example sentences that you can refer to
- Notes on good writing
-... and more! (Depending on your essay and requirements).

Essay submission:
Submission of essays must be on electronic device or be emailed. I do all marking on the computer so that I can give you as much feedback as possible.
- You may choose to travel to my home/uni (UNSW) to deliver the essay on USB and collect it upon cash payment.
- If you want to avoid travelling, you can email your essay to me directly along with a receipt of bank transfer to my account.
Essays will be marked within 24-48hours of submission.
Rate is $20/essay.

Testimonials:
"I was coming bottom 20 in my school, and thanks to your help, I was top 20 in my HSC." - Roy, James Ruse, 2011 HSC graduate.

"My grades improved significantly. I understand the concepts well and I was given a lot of practice". - Adam, Sydney Grammar, yr 9.

"I'm going to introduce you to my friends!" - Mitch, current year 12 student.

"One of the best English tutors in our college." - Richard, NewEducation College, 90+Education, Manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)