Essay marking (1 Viewer)

rebeka94

HSC
Will anyone be willing to mark my economics, legal studies or english essays? for english i did the crucible, birthday letters, hamlet, pride&prej/letters to alice and for legal options i did family and consumer

thanks

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
Will anyone be willing to mark my economics, legal studies or english essays? for english i did the crucible, birthday letters, hamlet, pride&prej/letters to alice and for legal options i did family and consumer

thanks
I could help you with the Pride and Prejudice/Letters to Alice Module! Inbox me - and I'll give you feedback

smartalec

HSC
I can help you with hamlet, I did that text last year and received a band 6

unknown88

HSC
N/A
l can give the hamlet essay to my friend, he got band 6 last year.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I would recommend you be careful about who you send your essays too. Especially those from the same grade as you (2011'ers).

goobi

HSC
I would recommend you be careful about who you send your essays too. Especially those from the same grade as you (2011'ers).
And also those who pretend to be from the different grade as you

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
this!!! i know people in my tutoring college who 'tried' to steal my essays for Module (18/20's) and Belonging (14/15)... They tried to take my essays through usb on my labtop whilst i went toilet.. and afterwards kept nagging to borrow it!! Lucky i stored my actual ones on my hotmail drive...
CRUEL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)