Essay swapping (3 Viewers)

HSC
swap essays after your trials. after trials you have all your ranks settled, you are all working together as a school to maximise your marks (because if everyone improves, then internal marks get moderated heaps) so sharing essays is only going to help you.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I would never ask my students to do this before an assessment task but after the task I often ask the class if they would like to have photocopies each others responses (if a student refuses to have their assignment photocopied and shared as is their right they also forfeit their right to receive the rest of the class's assignments). So far, in over 17 years of teaching I have never had a student refurse to have their assignment/essay copied under these circumstances.

The HSC is a competitive exam but it is not only competitive at an individual level but at a school level so a teacher wanting to improve the entire class by showing the rest of the class the other responses within the class, and thus sharing ideas, is often seen as a way of improving the whole class. For some students seeing the best from their own class helps them develop as they know the person concerned. There is also the possibility that the strong students will get knew ideas, even from the weaker responses.

The best classes I have ever taught really worked together to maximise the results for the whole class and thus push up all the marks.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol our english teacher WANTED something like this , but in the end , she said she'd just read out the essay belonging to the top person (in the class) seeing as she assumed we'd all scab her ideas anyway lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)