Essay (1 Viewer)

04er

HSC
011 said:
Yeah I have fridays off but HUGE clumps of 5-6 hours on other days so it's got to be changed.

Law we have lectures where were actually taught stuff (i thought they abolished this but it doesnt look like that now).
Acct 1B its a one-off lab thing so they can show us mike's bikes (a simulation, like a more advanced computerised brendan's books we use).
o i see, thanks for that! finally, a computerised accounting system :D

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
I'm 'pretty sure' - don't take it as absolute fact but i'm pretty sure that's what it is. It's definitaly a computerised something. And given we're in accounting, well there's only one conculsion.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
my timetable is crap
can we go in and change it now or do we have to wait till next semester

04er

HSC
gordo said:
my timetable is crap
can we go in and change it now or do we have to wait till next semester
Got this off the site:
When changes can be made
During the orientation period for semester 1 and during the examination period of semester 1 for semester 2 and during the first weeks of semester (subject to the restrictions mentioned above.)

04er

HSC
011 said:
Yeah I have fridays off but HUGE clumps of 5-6 hours on other days so it's got to be changed.

Law we have lectures where were actually taught stuff (i thought they abolished this but it doesnt look like that now).
Acct 1B its a one-off lab thing so they can show us mike's bikes (a simulation, like a more advanced computerised brendan's books we use).
the law lecture is a one off thing... that's what the law faculty told me anyway :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)